Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's like a Bigfoot sighting!

Well, I wish I were away for so long because I went somewhere tropical, ancient, or otherwise seriously kickass - but really, it was just a busy and slightly lethargic two weeks.  I did, however, go to Niagra Falls [in the rain] and watch Brian's debut fight - and had an MBTA "adventure" after getting pretty buzzed with Ma Dukes.  Go to Yard House by Fenway...200 taps guys. 200. Taps. And the onion rings...oh god. And pineapple on my burger, but I digress...

Monday night, 7.30: Almost ripped my shoulders off


Row 800 Meters
30 - Standing Press (45#/65#)
30 - Wallballs
Row 800 Meters
30 - Double Unders
30 - Wallballs
Row 800 Meters
30 - Standing Press (45#/65#)
30 - Double Unders



Everything was heavy, except the 8# medball that Shawn got stuck in the ceiling pipes.


Today @Lunch 


4 Rounds For Time

25 - Walking Lunges
21- Burpees



Was a lot harder than it looked...35# barball, 2 12# dumbbells, 25# plate, 14#medball.  Burpees are as lovely as ever, and then I almost broke my neck trying to do situps on a huge bouncy ball.


Steak, avocado - with - lemon. Friggen awesome. New favorite meal.


Pleased as punch to be back, see you Thursday.


1 comment: